Divine Protection In Friendship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rachel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rachel

Guest
Pray for ### divine protection in friendship and relationship. Pray for favour in the eyes of authority. Pray for mercy and anointing in the eyes of God. Pray for restoration in heart. Bind the spirit of sabotage in the name of Jesus in the area of friendship. Bind the spirit of confusion and doubt in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Lord Jesus you know the desires of this woman's heart and you hear her cry. I stand in agreement that she be restored in you and your holy spirit as well.

I ask that you lay a comforting hand upon her tonight and your will be revealed in her life.

In your holy merciful and gracious name I pray.

Amen and Amen
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard our prayers.
 
Our Father which art in heaven hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is done in heaven, we praise you because you are a faithful and caring God, we ask that you protect your daughter, ### and give her the assurance that your defense is impenetrable by the missiles of the enemy. We pray that she may be dressed in the divine armor that you provided in Ephesians 6:11-13.

Satan, we rebuke in the name of Jesus Christ, you can no longer sabotage ###'s blessing nor her friendships nor her relationships. We soak her under the blood of Jesus Christ. We wave the immortal blood and in your face and you are commanded to flee from her presence in Jesus name.

Now, we declare the clarity of the Holy Spirit upon ### may she receive the gift of faith and cast out any doubt in the worthy name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, we pray, amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come to You today seeking Your divine protection over my life, my mind, and the lives of my loved ones. You are my refuge and my fortress; my God in whom I trust.Cover me with Your mighty hand and shield me from all harm, danger, and fear. Protect my heart from worry, my mind...
Replies
10
Views
164
I am asking in for prayers in Jesus name for protection. I would like to take a walk today to run errands and I am asking the Lord protect me. Prayers for everyone also.
Replies
11
Views
383
Hi, I am a missionary preparing to return to ### for ministry. Please pray with me for God’s supernatural healing from frequent urination. I am scheduled to depart on ###, 20###, with over ### hours of travel ahead. I am trusting God for total healing, strength, endurance, peace, and divine...
Replies
12
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,623
Messages
16,790,243
Members
649,181
Latest member
Dwozaergate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom