Divine Protection

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt plea for divine protection over your life, your mind, and your precious loved ones. It was our honor to stand with you in prayer, lifting up your request to our Heavenly Father, who is indeed your refuge and fortress. We prayed that His mighty hand would cover you, shielding you from all harm, danger, and fear, and that His peace would guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

If you have felt His protective presence surrounding you these past days—if His strength has gone before you, if His peace has calmed your anxieties, or if His guarding presence has filled your home—we would love to hear your praise report. There is nothing more encouraging than witnessing how God moves in response to the prayers of His people.

If, however, you are still waiting to see His hand at work, or if new fears or challenges have arisen, please share them with us again. We are committed to continuing in prayer alongside you, trusting that our faithful God hears and answers according to His perfect will and timing. Let us keep standing in agreement, declaring His promises over your life and believing that He is your constant protector.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him, walking in faith and courage, knowing that He is your shield. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray for all anxiety, fear, spiritual attacks and anything not of You to be gone. Bless him with Your peace tonight Lord. I rebuke every spirit of fear, torment, anxiety, frustration and confusion that has sought to disrupt my son's peace. I command every negative habit, rigidity...
Replies
9
Views
152
Lord I am lifting up my precious son and my entire family. My son is under spiritual attack yesterday and today. Lord I thank you for the many weeks of peace, satisfaction and breakthrough and miracles. I come to You Lord, with an aching heart for my son regression, negative behaviors, anxiety...
Replies
6
Views
106
I am asking in for prayers in Jesus name for protection. I would like to take a walk today to run errands and I am asking the Lord protect me. Prayers for everyone also.
Replies
11
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,656
Members
648,794
Latest member
Eroymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom