2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
hi, please pray for ### .. ### going to office now.. situations are really very bad with ### at ### home and office.... Lord help ### in everything... thank you, God bless you
Replies
10
Views
467
PrayerAngel
P
E
  • Locked
Lord please I need a financial break through...please Lord don't let the light company cut my light I don't have the funds...we're runny out of food...Lord please answer my prayers...amen
Replies
6
Views
303
asksev
A
B
  • Locked
Dear Father in heaven, I thank you for today and for the sun that is shining out there again! Father, you know everyone of my cries—and you heard every prayer regardless of how I was feeling that day, or how I said it to you. I thank you that you are the God of my breakthrough, and I invite you...
Replies
3
Views
255
M
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ### family we are missionaries to the ### and are in dire need of finances to make ends meat each month. Looking for supporters to lighten the load to continue make it possible to share God's word to His people.
Replies
6
Views
255
asksev
A
J
  • Locked
Please say a prayer for ###, he is feeling very depressed and scared about being unemployed. I'm praying that God will touch his heart and bless him with a job. He is in need right now. I know God has a plan for him and he needs to be shown direction because he feels lost right now.
Replies
5
Views
254
  • Locked
Dear Father, I would like to decide to move out from the company I currently work at. I believe that the job I got was from You but I tried very hard to win the colleagues' hearts and to work hard and disciplined to be a good model for people around me. However, my communication with the boss...
Replies
3
Views
236
  • Locked
i work at ### and sweep floor but i need some help soon pray for ###'s salvation
Replies
2
Views
232
Shaji
S
  • Locked
### ### needs a job at ### in ### and ### will hire ### soon.
Replies
2
Views
253
L
  • Locked
Who was with the Lord in the Beginning of His Way? Prayerful Holy Spirit Mini Teaching Jesus Christ called Himself the Beginning. And He said, the Holy Spirit will teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance. These are words that will never pass away. They are Living Words...
Replies
1
Views
236
S
S
  • Locked
that I, my family & the body of believers live in the fullness of the spirit with their souls healed, full of joy, experiencing the unspeakable peace of God, exercising Godly knowledge coupled with Godly wisdom, directed by the infilling of the Holy Spirit, tongues bridled that the sweet waters...
Replies
3
Views
208
Back
Top Bottom