Pray for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey

Servant of All
hi, please pray for ### .. ### going to office now.. situations are really very bad with ### at ### home and office.... Lord help ### in everything... thank you, God bless you
 
Dear Lord,

Please help this one and protect ### in all her needs.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Thank you, Father, for loving ### and personally knowing her. Thank you for the assurance that she won't have to face a day without You. Thank you for the comfort of knowing that she will never face sorrows alone. Thank you for being the strength that sustain her. Thank you that when tomorrow dawns, she will be with You no matter what happens during the night. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Child of God,



Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family and the writer of this prayer.



When U Think of Me…Pray 4 ###,

Encourager ###, ###, ###



PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word
 
Father in the name of Jesus I curse Office politics and send it packing back to sender and the host. I pray for peace & calm. Close the lion mouth and the mischief makers I pray there be silence in the name of the Father, in the name of the Son & in the name of the Holy Spirit.

Too long, too long you have tormented and caused mischief without a cause; you & your possies and g are doomed for eternal damnation if you do not break up your folly grounds and give peace a chance in Jesus name.

Home circle keep the Peace I pray and give ### her joy back as she seeks her Lord's favor upon her life.

I believe and I know you will come through for her.

Thank you Daddy Jesus for your compassion. Amen!
 
In the name of Jesus, Lord, I ask that you may be with ###. You promised in your word that you will be with us until the end of the world and that we will be alone. So Father, we ask that you remind ### that she is forgotten and that you are with her. We speak the situation she is going through both at home and at work. Help her sort through the issues and have the spirit of discernment to understand and see the forces involved so that she can draw closer to you. Thank you Father for hearing and answering our prayers in Jesus name, amen!
 
i do pray for ### to get solved all prblms both in your home and office in the name of Lord Jesus. Praise the Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help and save me from loan app people I am not able to pay money; they are harassing me, giving threats to call my people and office and visit my home and office...help me save me...don't let me and my family fall into such embarrassment and insulting and questioning phase of my life. My...
Replies
10
Views
178
Help and save me from loan app people I am not able to pay money; they are harassing me, giving threats to call my people and office and visit my home and office...help me save me...don't let me and my family fall into such embarrassment and insulting and questioning phase of my life. My...
Replies
11
Views
147
Help and save me from loan app people I am not able to pay money; they are harassing me, giving threats to call my people and office and visit my home and office...help me save me...don't let me and my family fall into such embarrassment and insulting and questioning phase of my life. My...
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom