Immediate Need For All Believers

  • Thread starter Thread starter saglermontoya
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saglermontoya

Guest
that I, my family & the body of believers live in the fullness of the spirit with their souls healed, full of joy, experiencing the unspeakable peace of God, exercising Godly knowledge coupled with Godly wisdom, directed by the infilling of the Holy Spirit, tongues bridled that the sweet waters of truth, wisdom, admonishment, grace, mercy & Godly peace flow freely from our lips--that Our God be glorified.
 
Agreeing with this prayer.

Amen!
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me and my family with Your protection and guidance and bless each of us with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into our ears. Bless us with strength and courage in spite of what we see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in each of our lives that need to be open. Surround us with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about us to help and encourage us on our Christian journey. Give us the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon our lives. May we always seek to please You in all we say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me and my family in this prayer please do the same for the Body of Christ, especially the writer of this prayer.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will save everyone in my family and everyone that I know that is not saved. I pray that they all will come to know You, love You, and obey You. God please do this for me and for the Kingdom of God. Thank You Jesus. Amen!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Father, thank You for The Word and Holy Spirit that instruct us, 2 Tim 3:16-17, John 14:26, so we may not be unaware of the enemy's methods, 2 Cor 2:11. We do submit to You as the church Jesus said the gates of hell cannot stand against, Matt 16:18, and resist the devil, James 4:7, resist him...
Replies
10
Views
162
🙇🏻 Father, thank You for The Word and Holy Spirit that instruct us, 2 Tim 3:16-17, John 14:26, so we may not be unaware of the enemy's methods, 2 Cor 2:11. We do submit to You as the church Jesus said the gates of hell cannot stand against, Matt 16:18, and resist the devil, James 4:7, resist him...
Replies
12
Views
202
📖 “Finally, brothers and sisters, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the Whole Armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom