Petition:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Father in heaven, I thank you for today and for the sun that is shining out there again!

Father, you know everyone of my cries—and you heard every prayer regardless of how I was feeling that day, or how I said it to you. I thank you that you are the God of my breakthrough, and I invite you while I believe that fully, to make that breakthrough manifest in my life. Lord, please also remove the jealousy from the hearts of the people who hurt me for no reason at all. I have never been both physically and emotionally safe anywhere in my whole life—and that is one of my greatest desires of all.

Also God, I want to ask something of you in the name of your Son; now I am very grateful for my eyes and for having ears and hair, etc. but I always longed to be beautiful—I mean physically beautiful, not the heart, because kind people always say I have a nice heart. Some people Lord, you have blessed with naturally beauty—the best skin, fine teeth and hair—you know the ones I am talking about—they're just born like that. As a person who has a defective jaw, and has always felt ugly on the outside, I ask you humbly, if that is okay, could you please make me very pretty the way I am longing to be? And could you please touch my skin, for all the reasons I cried, and also heal my jaw, and just give me that beauty that I long for as a woman. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't something you could do Father. I promise I will not be proud or anything just because of it. I just want to be able to look in the mirror and jump up and down, cause you really granted my wish. Please also in Jesus name, send me a very loving husband directly from you—who will bring laughter and love into this life. Someone who is deeply affectionate and God fearing. I don't mind even if I don't have food and money every day—I just need and badly want a lover, someone who will be with me. I promise as always, to care for him. Please be kind to me today and bless me Father. I Humbly ask in Jesus mighty name amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Please hear to her prayers and make her wishes come true. Nothing is impossible for you Lord.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family and the writer of this prayer.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 ###,

Encourager ### ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Glory to the king of Kings and lord of lords. Giving thanks and praise for all of gods favor mercy and grace through his almighty son Jesus. I have been healed of blood pressure management amen now I have been having an issue with my left shoulder. Believe me I have followed the word by saying “...
Replies
16
Views
172
Kindly pray for my healing from breast cancer and high blood pressure and for all the cancer patients.
Replies
13
Views
213
THANKS LORD I PRAYED for neighbors to vacate premises who were doing witchcraft practice, one neighbor ### he vacated premises as lord Jesus transferred him to other place. Please let other ### also move out doing occult practices, today suddenly glass broke and hit my husband in foot heavy...
Replies
8
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom