Dexter2020
Good and Faithful Servant
```markdown
- Concerning the Workforce: "Since ### favors the hiring of foreigners, let those he has brought in become a stumbling block and a curse to his house. May those he employs be the undoing of his peace and the destruction of his business. Let the very hands he hired to build his wealth be the ones that dismantle his foundation."
- Concerning Professional Pressure: "Let ###’s customers promise deals only to bind him with unlawful demands and impossible conditions. May he be forced into corners where he has no choice but to suffer the weight of his own tactics. Let him find no rest and no fair dealing, as he has shown no fairness to others."
- Concerning the Fruits of Hypocrisy: "Let the company founded by ### earn as little as possible. May the hypocrisy he loves be returned to him tenfold by his clients and his staff. Let the injustice he championed govern his every transaction until his business is no more."
- The Final Seal of Protection:" I stand completely apart from the malice of ###. I return every curse he sent to me back onto him, as he requested. I hand the total judgment of his life, his company, and his choices over to the True Judge. I am clean, I am protected, and I am free."

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.