Prayer for ### in a ### position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up ### to you on behalf of the job he is seeking. I pray Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in ###'s life. Open a door no person can shut for ###. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for the protection of my job and position
Replies
12
Views
156
Dear prayer partners please pray for me in this caregiver position I at in ###. I am here to serve and do my very best, however the patient’s behavior towards me is not the best but I do understand she is bed ridden and all empathy goes out to her. I pray for her and seek prayer for her as well...
Replies
10
Views
224
Dear prayer partners. Please pray and believe God with me for a job position to be possible for me. My former work place is closed down and I am now in need of a new job. I am a Phlebotomist with on the job training as a clinical assistant. My doctor colleagues are fighting to get me jobs where...
Replies
8
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom