2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

D
  • Locked
GOD BLESS YOU ALL MAY ALL YOUR PRAYERS BE ANSWERED IN THAT SPECIAL TIME AND PLACE AMEN
Replies
2
Views
208
  • Locked
Last week I asked everyone to pray urgently that the refund on my investment in a company made a bad choice in investing into would come through no problems as it seemed after finally getting the ok things seemed to get in the way and delay delay delay....almost a set up to avoid paying. Well...
Replies
3
Views
236
  • Locked
I would like prayer for energy and strength to persevere through the process of studying to become a nurse. My studies are difficult and they are getting even harder. My thing is that I am a visual learner. If I can paint a picture in my mind of what I am studying then I can remember better...
Replies
2
Views
233
R
  • Locked
Please pray for my little girl, age ###, who has a swollen left neck for ### weeks now. I have faith that the Lord is going to heal her from sickness. Also pray for my husband who is an alcoholic and a heavy smoker.
Replies
4
Views
249
P
  • Locked
i have been ill for months. today and yesterday, i feel healing coming. But, my eyesight has been damaged from the bodily illness. please pray with me that my eyesight will be restored to perfection immediately and permanently. Thanks
Replies
4
Views
2K
G
  • Locked
Pliz help me to pray over the issue of my child being accepted in the new family.
Replies
1
Views
212
R
  • Locked
I would like to prayer for my four children, My son ### and his finances. My son ### for forgiveness, My ### for good health, My son ### for financial break through. I would like to pray for my husband ###, ### and ###, ### and ### ###, ### ###, and ### ### ### ### ### ### ###. And most of all...
Replies
4
Views
234
red@lay73
R
D
  • Locked
Please pray for my current situation. My whole family has been sick almost a month now and I am currently pregnant again despite careful protection and we have no insurance and cannot afford the doctor or prenatal care. My children all need $###'s in dental work with mouths full of rotten teeth...
Replies
3
Views
307
  • Locked
please pray that my little bird gets better. He threw up yesterday, and he is not eating. Please pray for ###. Have an appointment at ###. Please pray it goes well, and I am not nervous or my breathing bothering me.
Replies
2
Views
249
T
  • Locked
I have had bowel incontinence (leaking) for almost four years and am in desperately crying out for God's healing. My colon was stretched due to an impaction and request prayer for a POWERFUL healing.
Replies
3
Views
255
Back
Top Bottom