Patience

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gemina
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gemina

Guest
Pliz help me to pray over the issue of my child being accepted in the new family.
 
I touch and agree for the love and protection of this child. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I see on utube Christians going out into the field witnessing ,and calling out sin,and the level of ignorance shown,especially by young people like the brainwashed leftwing college students Also the gays The problem is not only the sins but how they ,being 100%wrong ,just blindly quote what they...
Replies
12
Views
154
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:2 – “All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 65:2 portrays God’s deep patience and unending love...
Replies
9
Views
164
Isaiah 65:2 : I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 65:2 portrays God’s deep patience and unending love toward His people, despite their continued rebellion...
Replies
9
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom