2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

C
  • Locked
Lord, I asked you to bless me with financial abundance that I need not to worry about the milk of my 2 wonderful kids; got enough to hand ### and ### when they need one and help my church and other people in need.
Replies
2
Views
210
P
  • Locked
jaimashi I am a young girl of 18 years old and I had an operation twice last year, and again I am having the same problem this time also. The doctor said I had to operate, but I used medicine for 3 months, and everyone prayed a lot, and now a miracle happened in my life—I don't have a tumor...
Replies
4
Views
344
prishila
P
B
  • Locked
I am soooooooooooooo tired of being a caretaker......first my fiancee, than my mom.......I thank GOD EVERYDAY for giving me that opportunity for the last six years.....BUT now for the last two years I have been caring for "###" and althemizers patient....It started out as a labor of love 1x a...
Replies
3
Views
2K
I
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal struggles and seeking guidance.
Replies
7
Views
306
LoveJoyPeace
L
D
  • Locked
I want to thank all of you that responded to my prayer request, it means so much to me, may the glory of GOD be with you all. In JESUS' name I pray for you all.
Replies
2
Views
182
R
  • Locked
Please pray for a friend who has lung cancer, his name ### ###. Also, my sister ### who has a bad sinus infection may have surgery. Pray for my husband for his SS disability to go through soon. His name is ###, he has ### and is unable to work. ### ###
Replies
2
Views
180
M
  • Locked
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies and may i conceive dis month amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen n amen
Replies
5
Views
264
thigpen906
T
J
  • Locked
Dear loving Father, forgive all my sins, guide me in every way I ask in Jesus' name....Lord, you know all I'm going through. Lord, bless me and bless the difficult people I'm working with at ###. Thank you for all of them. Thank you for all the difficult people at ### too. Please, Lord Jesus, in...
Replies
4
Views
219
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
I want to thank God for my health and that of my family. I've been in very good health in recent times. For many years I struggled with stomach but today I feel very great. To Christ Jesus be all the praise and honour. And please remember an aunty of mine (###)…She's really ill and I know God...
Replies
5
Views
315
daydream6459
D
S
  • Locked
Please hear my prayer that my husband find a new business opportunity that will include a wonderful and productive future. He works so hard and I would like to see him paid for that work. Also hear my prayer for his meetings today. May they give him hope and promise. I pray all of this in...
Replies
6
Views
285
thigpen906
T
Back
Top Bottom