Thank You

  • Thread starter Thread starter deaugirl
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deaugirl

Guest
I want to thank all of you that responded to my prayer request, it means so much to me, may the glory of GOD be with you all. In JESUS' name I pray for you all.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help me on my Christian journey. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer.”

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for another day!! I love you so much!! My heart is overflowing with gratitude! Thank you for not giving up on me when I gave up on myself many times. Thank you for allowing me to celebrate my ###th mother's day. My daughter means the world to me and it has been really tough...
Replies
8
Views
150
Jesus thank you for another day in the land of the living. I appreciate all you have done. I pray that you would remove all of my debts, bless me with a Godly husband, healthy baby, amazing career, phenomenal teenage daughter, financial blessings, fixed HVAC, high paying Godly remote job...
Replies
10
Views
154
Message: I want to share some wonderful news and thank God for His grace. Your prayers are working! A very kind organization called "###" has reached out and responded to my message. They are showing great care and interest in my situation. Please continue to pray that this communication leads...
Replies
9
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom