2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Father God, end all allowed trials and afflictions in JESUS name. Proverbs 23:18 says 'Surely, there is and end and my hope shall not be cut off.' Ecclesiastes 3 tells me You make everything beautiful in its season. Now, Father, I pray in JESUS name, let these affilictions cease never to come...
Replies
6
Views
302
F
  • Locked
god thank you very much for give me a wonderful day, thank you all friends who take a part of my prayer for my friend at least now he is feeling better thank you all thank you god and the same god bless you friends good evening.
Replies
6
Views
302
daydream6459
D
T
  • Locked
Please pray that the Lord will place His healing hands in my marriage. We have gone through some tough times the last six months. My wife had an affair. Even though it was short-lived and is now over, she doesn't want to work through our struggles. She says we are not good together anymore. I...
Replies
5
Views
306
thigpen906
T
S
  • Locked
Please agree and intercede with me. Give thanks to Jesus that my son is able to eat and sleep. Let the Lord grant him his concentration and ability to engage in conversation. Let all the withdrawal symptoms completely removed in Jesus' name. Let him have the wisdom to understand his position...
Replies
5
Views
269
daydream6459
D
B
  • Locked
I am unemployed-my unemployment benefit has expired and I can't find a job- I take care of my mother-she is ### years old and widowed-she depends upon my help- my bills are coming due and my situation is becoming critical- please pray that the Lord will help me with a financial blessing and or a...
Replies
6
Views
300
PrayerAngel
P
A
  • Locked
All Powerful and Merciful Lord, if it be Your Will, please give my ### relief from the stressors at work that are taking a toll on him. Please guide his boss to allow my ### to do his work without constant interruptions and overshadowing by his boss. Help my ### to see Your Will for him, to make...
Replies
4
Views
305
annmarie11
A
L
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for peace of mind, relief from anxiety, and overcoming feelings of guilt and depression. The individual seeks help with concentration, decision-making, and improving personal relationships and social activities. They also mention dealing with obsessions...
Replies
4
Views
641
A
  • Locked
Please pray for God to give me the strength to accept anything His will brings me in regards to my marital situation and to love myself.
Replies
4
Views
209
M
  • Locked
Please pray for financial blessings for me & my ###--for God's help in finding a good paying job to help get on our feet financially for help for my ### & my ###
Replies
3
Views
237
  • Locked
I am in need of prayer to strengthen my faith. I have faith and because of all the mercies God has given me I feel hopeful, but I screw up, sin, and then feel guilty and then the lack of faith sets in that God will go against me, etc. I know I am only human and make mistakes, but God forgives...
Replies
3
Views
223
Back
Top Bottom