I Feel Very Stressed, Anxious, Depressed.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter lucie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lucie

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for peace of mind, relief from anxiety, and overcoming feelings of guilt and depression. The individual seeks help with concentration, decision-making, and improving personal relationships and social activities. They also mention dealing with obsessions and seeking guidance and support.
 
Lord bless ### and bring her peace. Guide her to a path that will fulfill Your Will for her. I pray with her and You have said that wherever two or more gather to pray, You will listen. Please grant her request or the grace to accept Your Will for her. Prince of Peace, spread a blanket of Your Peace over her that she might more fully function in her environment. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Grant her this request that she may return to praise Your Most Holy Name. Amen.
 
I understand how you feel. I often feel the same way. I am praying for you. May I suggest that you force yourself to get out and just take a walk. Sometimes a little exercise will help ease the anxiety. I know because I am a sufferer. God bless you.
 
My Family & Friends….

Let Us Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of my family, all my friends, (including myself). Surround us with your protection and guidance. Bless us with strength and courage. Whisper encouragement and wisdom into our ears. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly so that our faith may enter a new height in You.

God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health, a long life, but most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. And all that I have asked of You God to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer and everyone who wants me to be a success in my walk with YOU. In Jesus’ name I pray.â€

Please Pass This Prayer On….

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request concerning your spiritual well being. God has heard your prayers. He will honor your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister





PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i feel very stressed and anxious about my exams coming up. this is my second time repeated these classes i don’t want to burden my parents. i am scared i won’t be able to pass another class. i am studying hard, i want to do well. please pray for ###
Replies
6
Views
303
I feel very stressed about this meeting. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will help me of what to say. Please also pray for rest and peace.
Replies
7
Views
191
I feel very stressed and restless regarding my situation. Please pray for peace and for God to give me rest. Please pray that I can fully trust God and let Him do His will.
Replies
7
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom