2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

C
  • Locked
Please pray for deliverance and salvation for my husband ### and for reconciliation. For him to completely submit to the Lord. Urgent.
Replies
2
Views
192
P
  • Locked
Pray for healing, forgiveness and restoration of ### marriage
Replies
5
Views
417
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, Heavenly Father, Holy Spirit forgive me of all my sins, have mercy on me. Lord I pray that my husband and I become debt free this year in the might name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Replies
4
Views
533
P
  • Locked
please pray for me to have a good week at work with me not getting yelled at. also pray for my family to come back to me ###, ###, ###, and ### ### to be a family once again. and ### to love me again.
Replies
6
Views
250
H
  • Locked
Please pray that God restores my love towards my husband of ### years. Needing restoration in this relationship like never before. I'm in so much emotional pain right now and my thoughts and feelings are causing a severe depression.
Replies
5
Views
241
J
  • Locked
Please help us pray to keep our home, we are in foreclosure, my husband is trying so hard to find a job. We have a son and can barely provide food for him these days.
Replies
4
Views
280
A
  • Locked
I am a mother of a 12-year-old daughter, married for the past 16 years. I have a lot of problems with my husband; he plays cards, drinks, tells lies. If I call him, he doesn't answer and switches off his mobile. He doesn't come home at night. Please pray for my husband ### ### to help him quit...
Replies
3
Views
283
F
  • Locked
many thanks unto the most high God praise Him more, His grace has been so great on us. may the might hand of God lead us may His spirit fight for you may His shining face of blessings, shine on you, may God prepare a table for you in presence of our enemies.
Replies
2
Views
182
O
  • Locked
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling down. It's important to remember that you're not alone and there are people who care about you. Here are a few things that might help: 1. **Connect with Others**: Reach out to a friend or family member. Sometimes just talking about how you feel can make a...
Replies
6
Views
257
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
5
Views
237
Back
Top Bottom