Week At Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paula0331

Guest
please pray for me to have a good week at work with me not getting yelled at. also pray for my family to come back to me ###, ###, ###, and ### ### to be a family once again. and ### to love me again.
 
Lord, Heavenly Father, Holy Spirit I am in agreement with this prayer. Lord help me to use your gifts to glorify your name and to edify the body of Christ in Jesus name.
 
Lord,

I pray for ### that she will have a good day (and days) at work. May she have good thoughts and happiness as she attends work and keep you on her mind. Make sure she thinks of the, "higher things" as you said in the Word. I pray you will bless her with all sorts of happiness that will shine and be seen by others including this person. May you bless her family that they will become one again. I stand with her in Jesus' Name..Amen.
 
"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you and his glory appears over you. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn. Lift up your eyes and look about you: All assemble and come to you; your sons come from afar, and your daughters are carried on the arm. Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy; the wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the nations will come, (Isaiah 60). I declare that ###'s heart will be filled with peace in Jesus Name. You are the Prince of Peace Lord. May she feel your presence like never before. Amen Hallelujah. All glory to You Lord. Our present sufferings are not even worth comparing to the glory that will be revealed in us in the day of Christ Jesus."
 
Please give this woman a very blessed week, in all aspects of her life Thank you God.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard your prayers concerning your family and job. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been dealing with behavior issues and defiance also micromanaging discrimination at work, please pray for this.
Replies
7
Views
132
Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a productive, stress-free, accurate and peaceful work week in Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
9
Views
171
Please do along with me in agreement 🤝 I will have a productive, stress-free ,accurate, peaceful and blessed work week. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
9
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,669
Messages
16,791,125
Members
649,244
Latest member
Doriarkarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom