2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

D
  • Locked
my children and nephews are out of control they have no respect for anyone please bless my ### she does not go to school, please pray God allow me to have a second chance with these kids. I need to move out of town please pray that I can find a job and get these kids out of town. please pray I...
Replies
5
Views
252
I
  • Locked
please pray that my eyes get healed GOD IS GOOD BLESS YOU ALL ###
Replies
3
Views
222
  • Locked
Lord if there's still any hope Lord please return my family back. I have lost all faith because things just get worse everyday. Please Lord I need a miracle.
Replies
4
Views
290
N
  • Locked
i have a case on ### and i need your prayers so that i retain my house and my daughter gets her school fees.
Replies
4
Views
386
P
  • Locked
Please, all you mighty prayers, beg and ask God to help me and my family. I had some businesses and I lost money. I own now ### euros for rents and I urgently need that money to pay him. He is not willing to forgive anything, and I will be in troubles if I can't pay, and this concerns my whole...
Replies
3
Views
246
Pramod
P
  • Locked
Dear ones, pliz pray for me for my business is only an inch to collapse, I have prayed and prayed and even loved ones stood with me in prayers. I am even unable to pay for the business licence, rent, electricity and even pay the workers. Please stand with me in prayers that God's will may be...
Replies
2
Views
217
Faith in God...
F
T
  • Locked
i would like you'll to pray for me cause im homeless with two kids one grandbaby. i am under doctor's care and i can't get any help from disability. i am staying with my sister whom have 5 kids in a three bedroom. i sleep on the floor. i am really in need of prayer, i don't want anyone to feel...
Replies
2
Views
241
Faith in God...
F
A
  • Locked
I really want to get to know this person a lot more, I really like him and I have liked him for about 2 and a half years now. Just have not had the guts to tell him that. But I know he knows. Please pray that God will give us a chance together and either one of us will make the first move first...
Replies
3
Views
228
olekiu
O
  • Locked
kindly pray for me since i found a wound in my upper gum inside (near right side teeth). Kindly pray for me to heal that wound. This wound came when i was brushing. I am scared of that. Kindly pray for me.
Replies
5
Views
250
  • Locked
Lord we need finances to buy a plot of land and build a house in it, close to your Adoration church the ###. We need to be in your neighbourhood. Help us Lord. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
3
Views
225
praysite-583
P
Back
Top Bottom