2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

E
  • Locked
My ### got in a motorcycle accident tonight sep. 25, 2011. He live in ### and was taken to a hospital there. I live all the way in ### and have no way to get to him. He's in critical condition and is non-responsive. He's all alone with no one and all I can do is pray. Please help me with your...
Replies
3
Views
189
L
  • Locked
This is going to sound ridiculous, but I'm about to be ### and I have the smallest breasts.. It really embarrasses me, and makes me self-conscious. It took some courage to post this request, so please pray for me that they'll start growing!
Replies
2
Views
229
Faith in God...
F
  • Locked
God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause each of us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly as we grow in our knowledge of Christ so that our faith may...
Replies
2
Views
173
P
  • Locked
dear god..u know my heart and my life.u always there with me eversince..now,,that we are in the final process of my working application in ###,,i believe u r working with my documents to receive my visa from ### w/out interview..pls help me,lord that i can receive the confirmation of my visa...
Replies
1
Views
207
A
  • Locked
Dear Friends. This is to share my testimony with you all. When God we seek Lord with all our hearts He blesses us beyond our expectations. I was just a practicing Christian an year earlier, not exactly knowing what should be my relationship with Christ, but He had a beautiful plan for me. He...
Replies
1
Views
470
A
  • Locked
I pray to win. A lot of money is needed.
Replies
1
Views
200
C
  • Locked
lord Jesus i have been praying for sometime now about a change in my career please let it come to past this month for me in Jesus name i pray amen.
Replies
3
Views
212
charge
C
P
  • Locked
I'm having heart palpitations and have been to the doctor. I have an appointment for an echogram next week. Please pray that God will reveal the cause & God will manifest my healing. I need a miracle!!!
Replies
3
Views
183
M
  • Locked
My Husband works for a man who is trying to split our home up. Please Pray that my husband will find another job before I have to walk away.
Replies
1
Views
189
M
  • Locked
We are expecting our first child, a little girl, end of October. Please allow her to come into this world safely and healthy.
Replies
2
Views
183
Back
Top Bottom