Keep My Home Together

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maryn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maryn

Guest
My Husband works for a man who is trying to split our home up. Please Pray that my husband will find another job before I have to walk away.
 
This Is For YOU…Be Blessed…You Are Loved…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause each of us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly as we grow in our knowledge of Christ so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have 4 beautiful children, two of which are foster children we have the intent to adopt. Its been 3 years dealing with our local child services and no progress has been made. Please pray that during our upcoming court date God blesses us, if its his will, to not only keep these children but to...
Replies
8
Views
165
Please pray for peace for me, my wife refuses to read the Bible and pray, but her fears are the number one reason we have no peace in our home. If I stay up all night reading the Bible and praying, all it leads to is her apologizing to me but then going back to the same thing she was doing...
Replies
6
Views
158
I’ve had my home ### years. A man I was engaged to I believe is trying to take it. I broke the engagement after discovering everything was a lie. He was so controlling and emotionally abusive. He wouldn’t let me go. Didn’t seem like love but a mission. I believe the enemy sent him. I went no...
Replies
11
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom