Embarrassing Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lovepink
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lovepink

Guest
This is going to sound ridiculous, but I'm about to be ### and I have the smallest breasts.. It really embarrasses me, and makes me self-conscious. It took some courage to post this request, so please pray for me that they'll start growing!
 
Heavenly Father, I praise you that this young lady believes in you & the power of prayer. I pray that you cover her & fill her with the Holy Spirit so that she'll come to see you as the beautiful princess you see her as. Flood her life with the Holy Spirit completely so that when He's seen through her life, she'll be radiant to all who see her because the power at work in her life. I praise you for hearing & answering our prayers. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Father God I ask that you would help this person not to feel inferior, but to feel proud of the person that she is, as we are all created different, and it is what is on the inside of us our heart (inner being) that counts most of all. I ask that You would bless this person, and draw her ever close to You in all ways. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against some embarrassing and wrong events. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
122
I deal with so much embarrassment at work it hurts me so much inside. I have sinned against God by focusing so much of my mental life fantasizing about being included by the young people at work. I polluted myself with those evil thoughts. I never want to think them again. But it hurts so much...
Replies
7
Views
198
Hello, I would like to put in a prayer request for myself. Due to embarrassment, I’ll be speaking vaguely. But there’s something about myself, something that I don’t do in particular, that I am honestly embarrassed about. Reasons why I can be embarrassed about this aspect of my life is because...
Replies
9
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom