2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

R
  • Locked
DEAR GOD I GIVE UP YOU SAY TRUST YOU AND I DO AND WHAT DO I GET NOTHING I WILL NO LONGER TRY IF YOU WANT THIS MARRIAGE RESTORE THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO DO IT I AM TIRED OF BEING MISTREATED AND LOVING SOMEONE THAT WONT LOVE ME BACK I GIVE IT TO YOU DO WHAT YOU WILL AMEN
Replies
5
Views
224
Shaji
S
K
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, I cry to you for forgiveness of sins and accept me into your kingdom. Resolve my immigration case in the ###, remove all the obstacles that is delaying it, be there for me when the decision is to be made, grant me my legal stay in the ###. Amen. Thank you Jesus
Replies
4
Views
239
A
  • Locked
pls. Pray for me that my booking at ### be confirm dis week that i can get my ticket to fly back home on December for vacation to be with my ### and my ###. pray for all the people in ### to be more helpful to their client
Replies
6
Views
272
Shaji
S
C
  • Locked
I pray for all those struggling in their marriage and all those struggling with financial need and all those who are unemployed and need a good job. I pray for all health problems. I ask our Heavenly Father to be with all those in need. May all of our lives be touched by the Blood of Jesus...
Replies
4
Views
209
O
  • Locked
god's servants please pray that god will provide me with god fearing teachers who have caring heart for such indigent children. i believe god will really answer you for great testimony. ### ###
Replies
2
Views
270
EasTNChik
E
J
  • Locked
I am constantly engulfed in anxiety and fear. I am pregnant with my third baby, and there is a very minor abnormality on the ultrasound, but I can't stop thinking about it and worrying about my baby boy. Please pray that my baby is born completely healthy and whole - mentally, physically...
Replies
4
Views
277
EasTNChik
E
W
  • Locked
Brethren please pray for me. I am being tormented by the spirit of anger. It engulfs me and cause me to beat my ###. Afterwards I start regretting my actions. I was not like this before now. Please help me in prayers. I love her so much and I don't want her to cry again.
Replies
7
Views
1K
EasTNChik
E
O
  • Locked
I have faith that God will help me through your prayers that I will get money to finance my indigent children education project for over 250 pupils below 12 years. The school name is ###.
Replies
3
Views
289
EasTNChik
E
D
  • Locked
I'm 13 and I really need a man to step up and play the role of my father.
Replies
7
Views
273
EasTNChik
E
D
  • Locked
I'm 13 and I really need a man to step up and play the role of my father.
Replies
4
Views
222
Back
Top Bottom