Falling To Pieces

  • Thread starter Thread starter DLG4Ever
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DLG4Ever

Guest
I'm 13 and I really need a man to step up and play the role of my father.
 
God is the best Father you'll ever have. The Holy Spirit is the best friend you'll ever have. He goes with you everywhere. He can be as real to you as you allow Him to be. God bless you, young one.
 
Dear Father, please bless her with Your wisdom and teaching in her young age. Let her be always seeing You and see how You always be a good father for her. Please also bless her with consolation and heart full of joy, love and peace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I ask that you comfort and bless this youth. This child of yours needs your guidance. Help her to know Your voice and hear Your call. Please bestow Your mercy, guidance, and understanding. You are our perfect father, O God. May we always turn to You for direction.

Amen
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard your prayers. He will honor your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children. God is your father. He is an excellent father.



Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father God, I stand in absolute agreement with all those who have lifted this young lady in prayer so far. You are the most wonderful Father all of us could ever have or hope for. I would ask that You lead this young lady to a Bible believing, God fearing Church which has an excellent Youth Minister or Youth Pastor that can help give her the guidance she needs right now. She needs to read and understand from Your Word how to dig in and gain sound instruction as she is led by Your Holy Spirit. Love, comfort, constant companionship, instruction in right living, protection, in fact everything she has need of is written therein. Through Jesus Christ, ### can have her Heavenly Father closer than her breath by His Spirit.

I pray that You will supply every need for this young searcher. For in You all she seeks can be found. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
Lord God you know the need of this you child. I ask that you would please keep them in your fold and provide the Godly person they need in their life.

I ask that your will be done and that your young child not lose hope for an earthly father, but to put her trust in you our true Heavenly Father.

in your merciful name I pray

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my spirits. Lord please heal my teeth. it would mean so much to me. please heal people. i don't know how to live this way:( i can't even focus on the other billion problems i have to tackle. i'm so down all the time. please help Lord heal my bedridden grandma and heal my mom's brain heal my...
Replies
8
Views
146
Hello. I feel like my world is falling apart. I lost my job, lost custody of my son, and now am at risk of losing my home. Please keep me in your prayers, Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
489
I have been falling into lust. I have been watching porn and masturbating. I have tried to stop and I'm usually only successful for a month or so. How do I stop? I don't want to feel this way anyway. I pray for forgiveness but I feel like what if I'm not being genuine. I'm scared that I'm going...
Replies
10
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom