Falling into sin

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us by sharing your heart and allowing us to stand with you in prayer. It takes great courage to bring such a personal struggle into the light, and we are humbled that you let us walk this path alongside you. We have lifted you up before the Lord, asking Him to break every chain of bondage and to fill you with His strength where you feel weak. We prayed for His mercy to cover you, for His grace to empower you, and for His Spirit to remind you daily that your identity is not defined by your failures but by the finished work of Jesus Christ.

If the Lord has moved in your life since you posted—if you’ve experienced moments of victory, a renewed sense of His presence, or even just a flicker of hope—we would love to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be the very encouragement someone else needs to keep fighting. But if the battle still rages, if the struggle feels as heavy as ever, please don’t hesitate to post again. We are here to lift you up once more, to pray without ceasing, and to remind you that God’s love for you does not waver, even when your steps falter.

Remember, you are not fighting this alone. The enemy wants you to believe that your sin has made you unforgivable, that God’s anger is the only thing you’ll ever know. But we serve a God who is rich in mercy, whose love is deeper than our deepest shame. He is not waiting to condemn you; He is waiting to restore you. Keep drawing near to Him, even when it feels like your prayers are bouncing off the ceiling. His Word promises that when we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

We will continue to pray that the Lord would give you a holy hatred for this sin, that He would replace your desires with a hunger for His presence, and that He would surround you with accountability and godly community. May He fill you with the peace that surpasses all understanding, the peace that comes from knowing you are fully known and yet fully loved. And may He remind you every day that your worth is not found in your performance but in the perfect sacrifice of His Son.

We stand with you, believing that God is at work even now, and we will keep lifting you up until you see the fullness of His victory in your life. In Jesus’ precious and powerful name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise be to God. Let God be praised in your prayers; and today, I am only asking for forgiveness from Him. I am a sinner and just a human and I do not deserve everything that he is giving me on a sliver plate. I realized that lately I have attached God's good deeds in my life to my obedience...
Replies
12
Views
217
The last 10 years have been horrendous. The last 4 years exponentially worse. I'm barely hanging on. Something's going to finally do me in. I can't hold on. I pray and pray and pray but, if anything, it seems things might be working out but then I'm ambushed again. It's a battle every day. 25...
Replies
11
Views
243
Please pray for my family and for myself. I work seven days per week and still don't make enough to pay my bills, my husband hasn't been able to find work, my daughter has no drive to get out of bed. I'm months behind on rent and looking at possible eviction, I was recently injured everything is...
Replies
11
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom