Financial Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter onukwubiri sunday
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

onukwubiri sunday

Guest
I have faith that God will help me through your prayers that I will get money to finance my indigent children education project for over 250 pupils below 12 years. The school name is ###.
 
Give & it will be given to you. Help someone around you & God will reward you for your work (Ephesians 6:8)

When you ask God for a miracle, He'll give you instructions. 1. pay attention & listen. 2. obey
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Lord you know the needs here for this school, the children and their leaders.

I pray that your will be done and you will find favor upon them.

In your holy name I pray

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning. I need some desperate help with a prayer. My family and i have been in financial lockdown since january this year. we are on the brink of losing our home, we wont be able to pay for school fees this month end. My Fiance, ###, has had her bank account frozen since january and we...
Replies
10
Views
161
Lord please let us receive monthly financial help from the state for our mom who has Alzheimer, diabetes and depression, heart and blood pressure and gastrointestinal issies. Lord have mercy and let us find favor in the eyes of those clercs/administrators in the health departement and let us...
Replies
11
Views
53
I need help. I have lost all my savings to a scam and the bank said they will not do anything. Please pray for me to get back the money and the scammers stop their actions. They do not realise what kind of suffering they cause. No one needs this kind of financial suffering. I have three...
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom