Angry

  • Thread starter Thread starter ronnie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ronnie

Guest
DEAR GOD I GIVE UP YOU SAY TRUST YOU AND I DO AND WHAT DO I GET NOTHING I WILL NO LONGER TRY IF YOU WANT THIS MARRIAGE RESTORE THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO DO IT I AM TIRED OF BEING MISTREATED AND LOVING SOMEONE THAT WONT LOVE ME BACK I GIVE IT TO YOU DO WHAT YOU WILL AMEN
 
Heavenly Father, send the Holy Spirit to show ### that you've been there the whole time. Cover him with your love & give him peace. Reveal yourself to him so that he is renewed. I praise you because you love ### with an everlasting love. One that promises you are working all things together for his good. I love you, Lord. Amen

When you ask God for a miracle, He'll give you instructions. 1. Pay attention & listen. 2. Obey
 
Oh Lord I can hear and feel ###'s frustrations about this marriage. I pray that you please please God from the bottom of my heart give them the signs that they need to see about what to do in their marriage. If it be your will God, please restore and heal this marriage before it has gone too far.

I know God that you are the one true God who wants the holy union of two people to be sacred. So I ask that you will please please heal these two people.

Give them peace and hope and the open minds to listen to what the other is saying and what the need.

In Jesus precious name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause each of us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly as we grow in our knowledge of Christ so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That monster ### won't leave! I amTIRED of being attacked! I have begged God about this horrible situation and He did nothing! The ### had bolted without me knowing until I inquired about something to the ###. The ### had sicced him against me! I am tired of being accused! Also, I do not think...
Replies
13
Views
198
I feel like nothing is moving or changing, I feel so angry and depressed and upset today. I want to give up, I have reapplied for support and hopefully I'll be able to make rent this month. I just feel so alone , empty, angry and hopeless. I lift these up to LORD and the divine, amen
Replies
9
Views
155
You see why I am so angry and pissed off because I am so tired of waiting all day!! You have no idea how I feel!!
Replies
10
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom