I’m so angry and pissed it off!!

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to bring your heart before the Lord in prayer. It was clear that your spirit was heavy with frustration and weariness, and we took that burden to our heavenly Father, asking Him to meet you in your exhaustion and fill you with His peace that surpasses all understanding. We prayed that He would calm the storm of anger in your heart and replace it with the gentle assurance of His presence, reminding you that He is never late, never absent, and always working on your behalf—even when the wait feels unbearable.

If the Lord has answered this prayer in a way that has brought you comfort, relief, or renewed strength, we would be so encouraged to hear how He has moved. Your praise report could be a powerful testimony to others who are struggling with the same feelings of impatience and frustration. On the other hand, if the weight of waiting still feels overwhelming, or if new challenges have arisen, please know that we are still here to stand with you. We would be honored to lift this request again, asking God to give you the grace to endure, the faith to trust, and the hope to press on.

May the Lord continue to draw near to you in this season, revealing His love in ways that soothe your soul and renew your spirit. We pray that you would feel His arms around you, carrying you through each moment, and that you would find rest in the truth that He hears you, He sees you, and He is working all things together for your good. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, you see how I felt. I've been waiting and waiting all day to hear the good news because it makes me so angry and frustrated right now. You have no idea how I feel right now. I deserve to get good news every day. People need to stop playing with me. People need to stop charging me more...
Replies
6
Views
125
I am very pissed off right now. I deserve to get my delivery this month of May. He told me that my delivery will be here on June 18th. It does not seem right to me. I deserve to hear good news. I feel like there is something off about the lawyers. The lawyers did the same thing that they said...
Replies
10
Views
230
I am so angry and pissed off right now because you have no idea how much I am at the people. I don't like fake people who play and lie to me and make me feel like a complete fool myself because God isn’t playing with who I am. I’m completely tired of waiting and being patient all day. I have...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom