All In Need

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrystol
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrystol

Guest
I pray for all those struggling in their marriage and all those struggling with financial need and all those who are unemployed and need a good job. I pray for all health problems. I ask our Heavenly Father to be with all those in need. May all of our lives be touched by the Blood of Jesus Christ. God Bless all who read this. In Jesus Name AMEN
 
Thank you for this prayer my friend in Christ.

I also stand in agreement with this pray Lord Jesus. I too ask for your will to be done and lives to be touched by your graciousness and mercies here.

Amen
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause each of us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly as we grow in our knowledge of Christ so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May those on here who are in need of salvation be saved, those who are captives of the Devil be set free, and be delivered, and those who are sick be healed in the name of Jesus. May the anointing that breaks every yoke of sin, and of the Devil flow throughout this site. May the Shekinah glory...
Replies
9
Views
277
Iam working as a ### in ###. I request them to give leave regarding my marriage purpose. They didn't reply to me for this October one yr to be finished. I asked januvary. Please for me
Replies
10
Views
335
I am unemployed for the third time in just over a year, and I'm in desperate need of a miracle. I need a job and financial breakthrough.
Replies
11
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom