2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

G
  • Locked
Please pray that my husband stops being mad at me. Please soften his heart. He thinks I had an affair with a younger man. I did not but he does not believe me. It has been ### year and he continues to be mad and angry.
Replies
3
Views
216
J
  • Locked
Lord, please help.
Replies
4
Views
239
D
  • Locked
My husband ### has a tumor on between his esophogas and stomach their doing a biopsy on it now we get the results either monday, ### or tuesday the ###, please please pray that it is not cancer, I'am so scared for him. Please pray, I thank you in JESUS' name thank you
Replies
5
Views
242
S
  • Locked
i would like to ask for prayer i have been praying for a long time and i seem to be not getting any answers. The problem is that I and my ex-husband got back together. He has a problem with alcohol and abusing pills, and if I don't give him my medicine or do it, I catch hell. I am accused of...
Replies
4
Views
213
T
  • Locked
I want to pray for myself. I have a toxic friendship, well 2 toxic friendships, and it is really, really hard to pull away. I also want to pray that ### and ### find strength and happiness in God. Please pray God will give ### strength and courage. Thanks! Amen!
Replies
2
Views
196
S
  • Locked
I was assaulted by the police, charged with 3 felonies, trial was held and I was acquitted of all charges except 1, the case is on appeal; I did nothing, I have never committed a crime, or been arrested for a thing, I was charged with the very crimes committed against me. These people have lied...
Replies
3
Views
201
G
  • Locked
Sept ###th court is set in the adoption hearing for my baby niece...my sister died leaving her 3 children in foster care, 2 went to other relatives, we are the only relative of the baby.....please ask God to turn the heart of judge toward us and allow us to adopt my little niece.
Replies
3
Views
283
S
  • Locked
My prayer is for God's help in preparation of my exams and during my exams, to be blessed with a job in the audit sector, and to thank God for all the blessings he has showered upon my life. I really am thankful for all I have.
Replies
3
Views
294
F
  • Locked
I am a ### year old woman I have a ### year old son and am currently ### weeks pregnant with my second child. Unfortunately I am in a REALLY unheathly relationship but my financial situation is not allowing my to leave right now. I am asking for prayer that my financial situation gets better so...
Replies
3
Views
216
J
  • Locked
I pray that everyone's prayers, pleas and cries to God are answered. That God's divine will be done and that we always remain true children of God and continue to obey his word and him. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. GLORY BE TO GOD!
Replies
4
Views
241
Back
Top Bottom