Help My ### Believe That I Have Been Faithful To ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gwashing

Guest
Please pray that my husband stops being mad at me. Please soften his heart. He thinks I had an affair with a younger man. I did not but he does not believe me. It has been ### year and he continues to be mad and angry.
 
Heavenly Father, please turn this ###'s wrath to glory to Your Name, Lord. I praise you because you are the God of restoration. Thank you for moving in this marriage, Lord. Tell this ### the truth in his spirit so that the truth can make him free.
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy and favor upon ### and ###. Please intervene on their communications on one to each other. Please bless each family's member with healing from any hurts, forgiveness, peace, joy, and abundant love among of them and to You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause each of us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly as we grow in our knowledge of Christ so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The mental health burden of 2 separate maladies. I’ve known my kidneys were not healthy, but now I know it’s polycystic kidney disease. I know it is unlikely to get better. I also broke my leg nine weeks ago and it’s been a physical and mental challenge. It’s hard to be hopeful. I haven’t...
Replies
11
Views
231
Faithful--- I have been Faithful to my wife and I know because I have been God is opening new doors for us. God is preparing for us something new. The enemy no longer has any power over us. I will not fear or back down. I am not a victim I am a victor. I am powerful. I have the most powerful...
Replies
7
Views
390
I feel GOD Doesn't Love ME. And. I don't like this feeling. I believe he does. But. I have a strong feeling that GOD doesn't. Because. I've been suffering. And. In so much pain. For so long. And. People keep disregarding my suffering and pain. And. Tell me, "Pain is apart of life. For. We are...
Replies
7
Views
528
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,678
Members
649,314
Latest member
Moroedoriror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom