Vindication

  • Thread starter Thread starter sabra
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sabra

Guest
I was assaulted by the police, charged with 3 felonies, trial was held and I was acquitted of all charges except 1, the case is on appeal; I did nothing, I have never committed a crime, or been arrested for a thing, I was charged with the very crimes committed against me. These people have lied, and continue to lie, I am praying for them, as I know that God doesn't want anyone to go to hell. I am also asking for healing, physically and emotionally, thank you.
 
Father God I ask that You would heal this person both Physically and emotionally, and fulfill any spiritual need this person might have through the reading of Your word and his praying to You. Father I ask that You would let the truth come out in this one case that is on appeal. I ask this in the HOLY name of our precious JESUS. Amen.
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause each of us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly as we grow in our knowledge of Christ so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want you to offer prayers of thanksgiving to God on my behalf for His mercies and grace upon my life and my family for keepping His covenant of provision, protection and vindication from evil accusations for favour and upliftment. I saw a case on your platform that so look like all that...
Replies
12
Views
183
Lord i cone to you with heavy heart and battle that are not mine but yours to fight for me. put me back together right in front of ungodly unsaved in laws and people who broke me who persecuted me who raised and pointed their figure in my characteristics for their evil intentions to kill, steal...
Replies
12
Views
290
Heavenly Father, I commit my life, my purpose, my work, and every responsibility You have entrusted to me into Your hands. You know the truth behind every situation, every decision I have made, and every intention of my heart. Lord, I come before You asking for Your divine protection against...
Replies
10
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom