Toxic Friendship

  • Thread starter Thread starter tootiemcfruity
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tootiemcfruity

Guest
I want to pray for myself. I have a toxic friendship, well 2 toxic friendships, and it is really, really hard to pull away. I also want to pray that ### and ### find strength and happiness in God. Please pray God will give ### strength and courage. Thanks! Amen!
 
Father God I ask that You would deliver this person from these toxic friendships and give her the strength needed to pull away. I also ask that You would give ### and ### strength and happiness in You, and ### strength and courage. These things I ask in Jesus name. Amen
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause each of us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly as we grow in our knowledge of Christ so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray deeply for me during this difficult season. I am carrying a heavy burden because a very precious brother-sister friendship in my life has become distant, and I am struggling deeply with the silence. This friendship means much more to me than an ordinary friendship. During one of the...
Replies
10
Views
187
Please pray for me. My heart is deeply burdened because of a brother-sister friendship that means so much to me. I humbly ask God to protect this bond and to bring complete healing, reconciliation, mutual understanding, trust, and peace into our friendship. please forgive me for my sins and for...
Replies
12
Views
204
Please pray that God would providentially end a friendship that I began with someone overseas months ago where I was trying to financially help them but the situation has seemingly led to overdependence on me on their end, has become overwhelming and is just concerning for multiple reasons and I...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom