2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

D
  • Locked
thanks for those good people who prayed for me yesterday, I am feeling good today, but still I feel my business in a bad condition. I need God's help to go further, which I am lacking too much now also, so please suggest me some prayers that I can repeat every day in the morning and night...
Replies
1
Views
179
Peachy5
P
J
  • Locked
Please join your faith with ours for healing for my mom, ###, in a lot of pain and had a stroke ### years ago. Also, I have to have full-time work right away. thank you
Replies
2
Views
220
Peachy5
P
S
  • Locked
Please pray for me to hand my marriage issues completely over to God. I have great faith in Him, but sometimes it is soooo hard to NOT try to handle things myself. As I wrote last night, my husband is having a bit of what I think is a mid-life crisis. Being empty nesters has been hard. He says...
Replies
1
Views
245
J
  • Locked
Please pray that God will touch my ###'s heart in more than one way. We both have a problem with drinking. I really want to change my ways. I did something stupid the last time I drank, and I could get in trouble if she wants to involve the cops. Please Jesus, have mercy on me and her. She has...
Replies
4
Views
301
J
P
  • Locked
I pray for my co-workers they are having cancer scares and I pray for healing of ### and ###. ### is continuing her battle with stomach cancer and ### just found that they have found two spots in one of her breast. I pray that the Lord take care of both of them. I pray for God's continued...
Replies
1
Views
229
A
  • Locked
[sept 25, 2011] Well, this week has been a very long and stressful week. Through the grace of God, I managed to meet my sales goal at work. I'm not out of the woods yet, still have a long way to go. And, after the 30 days, I still have to maintain my sales. I’m still smoking. I tried to quit...
Replies
2
Views
294
  • Locked
Lord I thank you for all my answered prayers. Glory to God. Lord I pray that my husband and I become free of all financial debt within this year. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
222
  • Locked
Dear Father, I would like to meet to tomorrow by surrendering my hopes and desires upon Your feet. Please intervene all things to be my cares. Let Your will in my life be done as it is in heaven. Please Lord, each problems I'm currently facing, let it be the tool to glorify Your name. I'm here...
Replies
3
Views
380
Peachy5
P
I
  • Locked
Need urgent prayers to pay off a huge debt by the end of this month.
Replies
3
Views
234
Peachy5
P
P
  • Locked
I have a plot of land I bought recently and on it I want to build a church there. So I lack building materials and finances to do that. Pray for ###.
Replies
0
Views
396
Pastor Asaba Patrick
P
Back
Top Bottom