Let Go And Let God

  • Thread starter Thread starter sheilae
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheilae

Guest
Please pray for me to hand my marriage issues completely over to God. I have great faith in Him, but sometimes it is soooo hard to NOT try to handle things myself. As I wrote last night, my husband is having a bit of what I think is a mid-life crisis. Being empty nesters has been hard. He says he loves me, but there is some void. Obviously we all know what that void is. I have also been praying that God will put someone in his path that he will talk to, that will make it all click for him. He believes in God, but that's about it. Several people have said that it could be depression. Whatever it is, I desperately need everyone's help. It is very hard to speak and to live with someone that sometimes will talk to you, and other times just escapes to his books and reads for hours. Thank you.
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). And do the same for all my family and friends. Meet all of our needs. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly so that our faith may enter a new height in You.

God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health, but most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God wants me to know that what feels impossible to me is never impossible for him. Keep believing. Better days are coming.
Replies
8
Views
155
God wants me to know that I may not understand everything that's happening right now, but he is protecting me in ways I cannot see. ❤️
Replies
8
Views
189
God wants me to know that If someone is meant to stay in my life, God will make the connection stronger, healthier, and filled with love. ❤️
Replies
10
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom