Prayer Request Is ### Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pastor Asaba Patrick

Guest
I have a plot of land I bought recently and on it I want to build a church there. So I lack building materials and finances to do that. Pray for ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You for this vision to build a weather services project that serves nationally, regionally, and globally. Grant wisdom, clarity, and excellence in every step of development, from planning to execution. Guide every system, forecast, and decision with accuracy and truth...
Replies
7
Views
104
All of you who are reading this message, Kindly pray for the Church building construction, With so much believe in our Saviour Jesus Christ, we are planning to start Church construction on ###. Now only Empty vacant land we are having for the Lord, Not having money or financial support from...
Replies
8
Views
302
I ask for prayers to help me release my fears, anxiety, and trust in God. I want so bad to trust in His will and divine timing, but I fear my anxiety has hijacked my mind and I don't remember a time where I have felt this burden lifted. I have started daily prayer, frequent mass, and self-talk...
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom