Please Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter dijo joseph
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dijo joseph

Guest
thanks for those good people who prayed for me yesterday, I am feeling good today, but still I feel my business in a bad condition. I need God's help to go further, which I am lacking too much now also, so please suggest me some prayers that I can repeat every day in the morning and night. Please do pray for me and my family to heal soon. I am in a bad situation now.
 
I come in the name of Jesus Father that you help ### in his business. Father help his business to grow. In Jesus name. Amen

Psalm 30 day and night a psalm of David.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
182
Please pray for me to get help in money related. Yesterday night i told to one of my neighbour ### to help me in getting money so that I'll pay my interest atleast half also for this july month she is the only hope for me. Please pray for me to open doors in money related. Everyone is asking...
Replies
11
Views
191
Can you please pray for calmness, and the Peace of Yeshua for me, my mother, sister and in our home. That the woman whom the evil one wants to use to distract me, by visiting our home unexpectedly since December, with the impression that she is visiting our Mom or my sister, will not come here...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom