2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Everytime I get tempted, I want me and family to be saved. My younger bro and sis should honour God, and mom. Lord, please bring the right partner in my life. I need her a lot. I feel lonely, and when I'm alone, I just get tempted and go away from Your way. Lord, please bring the right partner...
Replies
3
Views
390
Peachy5
P
K
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend ###. He is in hospital after suffering a heart attack yesterday. At the moment he is still in a coma and is not breathing for himself. His chances right now are not good. He has two beautiful sons, aged ### years and ### months. Please pray for them too.
Replies
7
Views
512
kellymarie82
K
P
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Please pray for me. I woke up from a bad dream and miss my family deeply. In the dream, I saw family members at a restaurant, and there was a significant moment involving a partner and a baby. I am grieving the loss of my partner, whom I was with for 22 years, and my...
Replies
4
Views
822
Peachy5
P
L
  • Locked
Please pray for my partner ###. We have been together for a year. We are struggling with many things including an emotional affair ### is having for another woman. We are "trying", but need God to intervene in a mighty way. We believe God brought us together, but it seems ### isn't sure that He...
Replies
2
Views
693
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
3
Views
314
Peachy5
P
M
  • Locked
Abba, Father, I come boldly by the blood of Jesus Christ to the throne of grace to obtain mercy and to find grace in my time of need. I need You to espouse me to a godly man with godly leadership qualities, who walks on water as I do, to be his wife and he my husband, specifically a tall African...
Replies
2
Views
334
D
  • Locked
Please Pray for my marriage and my wife ###
Replies
3
Views
286
G
  • Locked
I ask for prayers concerning a financial problem.
Replies
2
Views
325
  • Locked
please pray for my ### & ###. they are ill. pray for me, i am on some problem & i need a job. i want to take all responsibilities of my ### & i want to live with my ###, ### & with my girl friend ###.
Replies
1
Views
272
S
  • Locked
Please pray that my husband will seek help for these issues that are bothering him, and that he will seek God and not a divorce. I am hoping he will deal with real issues and the void that he is experiencing will be filled with God and the Holy Spirit.
Replies
3
Views
274
Back
Top Bottom