Prayer For Better Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter paula0331
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paula0331

Guest
Summary (due to privacy):

Please pray for me. I woke up from a bad dream and miss my family deeply. In the dream, I saw family members at a restaurant, and there was a significant moment involving a partner and a baby. I am grieving the loss of my partner, whom I was with for 22 years, and my children. I am struggling with loneliness, especially during the weekends and upcoming holidays. I am also seeking stability in my living situation, transportation, and employment. Please pray for healing, comfort, and guidance in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Dear God, please look upon with favour the needs of this dear sister we lift in prayer. May she will be comforted and consoled as she is going through a harder time. Kindly give her strength and keep her faith alive in you. Please grant the heart's desire of this lady oh God. May there will be lasting peace in her family and let she be with her children. Praying through Jesus, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy and favor upon her. Please bless her with peace, love, healing from hurtful separation, and forgiveness. Please bring her closer to You, Lord, and please use her to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name among her family by using her as a prayer core in the family. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself), and all my family and friends. Meet all of our needs. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly so that our faith may enter a new height in You.

God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, prosperity, excellent health, happiness; but most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Father I pray for a turn around in ###'s life, I pray for peace on the job, for her home to be kept and for her family to be restored. Father I pray for restoration of her children in her life and healing with her family. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray for a better life ,and also to be rich and successful also to find happiness with someone that loves me.
Replies
10
Views
155
Life in i have my JOY of the Lord i Earned i get a new HOME a Boaz not Bozo time to get a decent man in my lifetime as a very great boyfriend ❤️ I get a Very sweet guy to take excellent care of me so im not stressed since im having such a hard time at work definitely need my favor returned to me...
Replies
10
Views
163
Hello, my name is ###, and I am from ###. Can you please pray for my life? Right now, everything in my life feels messed up. I don’t have a good home, a good bank balance, or the life I hoped for. I’m also in a relationship, and her parents want her to get married within a year. But right now...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom