2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

B
  • Locked
Dear God, I am cutting you a deal, send me a husband and answer these other heartfelt cries, a sposted last night, and I will give you back my son and husband offspring etc etc. I have waited so long for this breakthrough, and I know it is here, and I thank you, I know you understand my anxiety...
Replies
3
Views
330
verasgems
V
J
  • Locked
Pray the dream of owning a Winery becomes a reality for ### and that it happens rapidly. Pray that my brother ### gets this deal and that the man who is blocking it will have a change of heart and agree. thanks all, to GOD is all the glory and honor, , thanks, ###
Replies
1
Views
225
binbin
B
C
  • Locked
Today for the second time in my life, 'I AM HOMELESS'. Tonight and probably for the next few days, I will be sleeping in the park. I ask for prayer that I can find a place to live within my budget ($###. mth). I know the Lord can work miracles.
Replies
5
Views
376
Janella2631
J
A
  • Locked
The bible says when two or more are gathered by his name he is there with them. My mom recently misplaced her car keys and we have searched for it for hours to no avail. The car itself is open she must've forgotten to lock it and she is in ###, ### which is not a very safe neighborhood for...
Replies
2
Views
222
MelissaS1
M
A
  • Locked
I pray that my husband comes back to you dear Lord..that he will want to live his life for you again....his heart is hard and he is filled with anger...he sees none of his faults but is wonderful at seeing everyone else's...he needs you in his life..help him to realize the way of the flesh is...
Replies
4
Views
386
C
  • Locked
pls. pray that God will give me a sign about the job offer I received. i want to follow God and not just do whatever sounds logical. God can see the big picture of things today and tomorrow, and i need prayers so that God will guide me whether the job is the right one for me. thanks for the...
Replies
3
Views
291
binbin
B
L
  • Locked
Ask for God's favor that I get a loan for ###.### On Monday to pay my x-husband by ### or else I will be put in jail. or I will go to jail - Pray for a miracle and that they will accept my fiance's as a cosigner.
Replies
2
Views
232
sunni1991
S
R
  • Locked
DEAR GOD WHY HAVE YOU PUT THIS BEFORE ME HOW MUCH LONGER MUST I SUFFER PLEASE I ASK IN JESUS NAME THAT YOU RETURN ### HOME TO ME AND RESTORE OUR MARRIAGE IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
1
Views
202
angel*
A
P
  • Locked
I have to be out of my home in less than a month. I can not find anything reasonably affordable and am looking in the small town (est. ### people) that I work in, so far no rentals, it's a lot cheaper to live there. I desperately need help to find something. Please pray that I can find something...
Replies
3
Views
366
sunni1991
S
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Please help me pray for my beloved son. He has had a rough 2 years with divorce, bankruptcy, and foreclosure. He has been self-employed and barely making ends meet. He is now seeking work and might have a great opportunity coming his way. I pray all goes well and he...
Replies
3
Views
333
Back
Top Bottom