Pray For Housing

  • Thread starter Thread starter pkh6965
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pkh6965

Guest
I have to be out of my home in less than a month. I can not find anything reasonably affordable and am looking in the small town (est. ### people) that I work in, so far no rentals, it's a lot cheaper to live there. I desperately need help to find something. Please pray that I can find something soon so I can be at peace. I'm so stressed about this.

Thanks.
 
Dear Father, I don't know why ### is in a deep trouble on her finance, is it because she is not working or because of other reason, I don't know. But I pray, Lord, please have Your mercy and favor upon her. Please let her to see a way out door, that if the way out door is about to have a good job, please let it be hers. Please keep her life safe and full of comfort in You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear father, help this woman be able to find a place that is affordable that meets her needs..lead her in the direction she needs to go! Amen
 
Lord, please help this woman find affordable housing. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray the ### program or ### program don't stop the fast easy flowing or prolong the wait for the portability of our ### or bedroom house voucher in ###, ###. We know ### of the people that work for our ### program and they are very hard to deal with and don't like us because of being Christians...
Replies
8
Views
261
I have a housing application the wait-list is 6 months to whenever please stand in prayer with me in spirit that I get called in less than3 months I homeless and I need my own sare place where I be safe happy and get my 3 cats back one is being abused please pray for me that I get that...
Replies
12
Views
200
Please, I need prayer to get into ### housing rent geared to income. I've been waiting almost ###. My current landlord is a nightmare. During the flood on ###. We had approximately 6-7" of water in our downstairs hallway and laundry room. I'm a tenant who rents in the basement. Landlord refuses...
Replies
11
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,711
Messages
16,791,568
Members
649,300
Latest member
Iruankaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom