2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Father in the name of Jesus I come boldly before Lord asking you to please direct and order my steps, and give me the wisdom and favor to stand the test of time Jesus. I have lost my job, and being asked out of my home so God please come to my rescue. Amen
Replies
4
Views
318
PrayerAngel
P
S
  • Locked
please pray for me for God's best to enter in my life as my life partner. - ###
Replies
2
Views
239
dijo joseph
D
L
  • Locked
I need prayers to help me because these days I have lots of problems, I feel very stressed, tired, depressed, I have pains in head, shoulders all the time, I feel there are bad energies or entities around me all the time that don't allow me to find peace of mind, and this morning I went to a...
Replies
3
Views
308
cinnamon8
C
D
  • Locked
I am requesting all you good people to please remember me in your prayers as I am suffering from heavy financial breakup. I don't have any earning now and whatever I do goes wrong with me. My family is in a bad condition now, I have two little girl children and my wife & my old mom with me to...
Replies
3
Views
258
Faith in God...
F
S
  • Locked
I pray for another chance for my husband and I to reconcile. We have been married for ### years, and he has just left me. This feels so wrong, and I believe with prayer, we can be a family again.
Replies
1
Views
233
A
  • Locked
I ask my fellow Christians to pray for my divorces’ judgment and my marriage’s case, now in court for 1 year 5 months, to be over and done with. I have waited patiently and so I believe has my “ex”-wife and without recollecting whatever differences we had, how she wanted out, and despite giving...
Replies
1
Views
223
J
  • Locked
please pray to dear God/Jesus for me to fully regain health and healing to my mind and body always and to please take out the tormenting unclean spirit out of me for good - amen i really need a complete lasting miracle in my life - please help! ### ### ### jamesduran777@gmail.com
Replies
2
Views
226
  • Locked
Good morning prayer warriors.
Replies
1
Views
191
D
  • Locked
My ### has been in and out of hospital but as of today will only say my mom's name and it seems that the lesions on his brain continue to get bigger. Please pray for him.
Replies
3
Views
246
cinnamon8
C
J
  • Locked
i need prayer for a financial blessing my bills are way past due and now the collectors are calling my job and my home every day, also my ### need prayer for healing with cancer in her body.
Replies
7
Views
421
Back
Top Bottom