2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

Z
  • Locked
Pray to go to grant me the desire of my heart to meet my soulmate who will soon be my husband in Jesus name I pray.
Replies
3
Views
284
asksev
A
  • Locked
Praise the Lord for protecting of family. Praise the Lord
Replies
3
Views
258
P
  • Locked
my father admitted in ### general hospital his left legs cut out according to diabetic gangrene this time better than earlier for grace the God and we all family pray for him and we all request for prayer request family to remember him always in day night prayer. my husband ### is so better...
Replies
6
Views
385
angel12
A
N
  • Locked
hai iam ### iam ### yr old i lost my dad after my dad passes away my mom had an affair with another person his name is ### he very bad person he always hit my mom , my sister & me iam earning & taking care of my family but what ever i earn he take all the money he is not gud person he is ready...
Replies
7
Views
379
H
  • Locked
I, AM A RETIRED PERSON..###/GOOD HEALTH/ACTIVE AND ENERGETIC..WISH TO GIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE FOR GOD SERVICE..PLEASE FOR ME TO GOD TO OPEN SOME DOOR FOR ME AND SHOW THE RIGHT PATH TO DO FULL TIME SERVICE FOR CHRIST.. FROM LAST SO MANY YEARS I, AM PREACHING, TEACHING AND HEALING AMONG...
Replies
6
Views
425
A
  • Locked
pLEASE PRAY FOR ### I HAVE BEEN FALSE ACCUSED OF CHILD ABUSED
Replies
7
Views
373
sriprabu
S
L
  • Locked
I just ask and pray for some peace and hope that after being exposed to someone HIV+ that I was not infected...
Replies
7
Views
446
B
  • Locked
I come before you dear Lord that my son ### who will be getting out on Oct 22 2011 that he will be able to be with his children and that he can live with them as a family. His wife is divorcing him and is pregnant with another man's child. Please dear Lord I also ask for my husband to get a...
Replies
2
Views
283
M
  • Locked
please pray with me for favor and victory against the attack of the enemy. that the ### report will be unfounded and my ### and I relationship will be repaired and restored.
Replies
2
Views
259
B
  • Locked
I have previously requested for healing prayer for my nephew ###. It has been 3 months since we found out that he has cancer, he is only ### yrs. old. With God's guidance and blessings, he has shown improvements, and has not suffer from side effects of chemo. I know we will get over victoriously...
Replies
4
Views
340
sriprabu
S
Back
Top Bottom