2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

A
  • Locked
Please help me pray that God leads me to the one who will be good for me in marriage soon. I believe raising a family is my calling so that I may raise God-fearing children to do God's will, always.
Replies
5
Views
329
L
  • Locked
I owe my x-husband $### by October ### or else I will be put in jail. Please pray that I will be able to get a loan from my bank. Also I lost my wallet with my drivers license. Pray this wallet in found.
Replies
5
Views
297
lorettagrace
L
R
  • Locked
My name is ###. My girlfriend and I recently broke-up. We had a big argument. I feel as though she is becoming emotionally involved with someone from work. We are not married but we were in what I thought was a committed relationship. She is evasive and never clear about her true feelings...
Replies
6
Views
308
johnb
J
Q
  • Locked
Please could you pray for my ###. He has been diagnosed with a malignant brain ###. Please pray for his healing. The doctors are not sure if they can operate because of the location of the tumour. He is a good and loved man who serves God.
Replies
6
Views
658
F
  • Locked
My husband goes to the Doctor on the ###. I ask that You would pray that he gets a good report in regard to his C.O.P.D. and various health issues he has. I am praying for God's intervention in his case. In Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
310
Z
  • Locked
Dear Bro in Christ, Thanks for the advice and guidance that you gave me. Please pray for my home and family members. Pray for my wife ###, daughter ###, Son ### and also pray for me. I have the following problems in my family kindly pray that all the problems may be resolved without any...
Replies
4
Views
497
K
  • Locked
i just can't take it anymore. i'm falling apart. i am so alone in this world, please pray....i just don't know what to do. i'm not strong anymore. i just feel like dying.
2
Replies
12
Views
544
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
4
Views
247
M
  • Locked
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies dis month amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen n amen
Replies
7
Views
398
B
  • Locked
Dearest God in heaven, the man responsible for my breakthrough last week a prophet spoke over me and said the breakthrough that I have been aching for has already arrived. Since this is the case—could you please usher me into that breakthrough right now. I ask you to open all the mediums that...
Replies
2
Views
631
Back
Top Bottom