2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

I
  • Locked
I pray tonight for peace and grace. It all seems like too much. I am face with problems and anxieties I feel completely unequipped to deal with. I pray for grace and wisdom.
Replies
3
Views
236
R
  • Locked
DEAR GOD I NEED YOUR HELP I CANT DO THIS BY MYSELF GIVE ME PEACE AND HOPE I ASK THAT YOU SAVE MY WIFE SHE IS LOST AND NEEDS YOU IN HER HEART PROTECT HER WHILE SHE IS AWAY I ASK THAT YOU REMOVE THE PEOPLE THAT IS KEEPING HER AWAY FROM HER FAMILY BRING HER HOME AND RESTORE OUR MARRIAGE IN JESUS...
Replies
1
Views
248
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I praise you because Christ bore our sicknesses on the cross so we don't have to. Send your Holy Spirit healing power into ### and heal her body. I curse the sickness that's attacking her appendix and command it to flee in Jesus' name. The Bible says that if we resist the devil...
Replies
1
Views
218
  • Locked
Lord open my ###'s heart, my ###'s mind, my ###, and my ###. Give them wisdom, lift the dullness of heart to focus on you. Reach them and let them know that the death of their father and my ###'s husband was not meant to hurt them. You have a plan Lord make it clear. Let them hear your still...
Replies
1
Views
240
D
  • Locked
Please lord give me strength to keep going, good. My ### to have faith in you and I. My ### while he is away, my search for a job and a safe place for my kids and I. Thank you god, thank you spirit. In Jesus name amen.
Replies
1
Views
215
D
  • Locked
Please pray that our finances be restored, my ### is in prison and I have three children. I need to move in one week but need our needs met. I need to make sure we have enough to move and be comfortable. Thank you so much.
Replies
3
Views
210
Shaji
S
M
  • Locked
For me to feel the Lord's Forgiveness and a Healing of my fiancée ### and I (###) We are expecting a child and have 1 each of our own. So much strife has come between us. We need the Lord's miracle healing.
Replies
3
Views
243
O
  • Locked
I am a ###-year-old male medical doctor with a fairly thriving private practice here in ###. I have been married to my wife for ### years without any children. We have tried everything possible without any success including 2 IVF attempts in ###. We are in the middle of another IVF treatment at...
Replies
6
Views
309
Janella2631
J
  • Locked
In spite of my present circumstances -- marriage seemingly dead with no chance of restoration, family disintegrating with wife and kids seemingly moving away from God and each other, financial issues with funds stretched to the limit – I am still blessed in so many ways. So I would like to...
Replies
5
Views
465
I
  • Locked
My sister ### ### has just passed to be w/ the Lord. The pain of losing her is unbearable. Please pray for my Mom especially and family. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
786
idrift2u
I
Back
Top Bottom