My Miracle ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter olukoya2
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

olukoya2

Guest
I am a ###-year-old male medical doctor with a fairly thriving private practice here in ###. I have been married to my wife for ### years without any children. We have tried everything possible without any success including 2 IVF attempts in ###. We are in the middle of another IVF treatment at the moment, and everything appears really promising so far. However, I need your support in prayers as the embryo transfer is tomorrow ###th September ###. Please support us in prayers that this time we will have our children from this procedure. Thank you.
 
Dear Father, let it be Your will be done, instead of our own will. Please bless the family with full of love and peace upon one to each other. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
God open up my ###'s womb and allow her and her husband to conceive and have a healthy baby in Jesus’ name.
 
Dear Doctor, Today, we pray for you and your wife that she may be Successful in carrying your children as you desire. May the Lord's will be with you that your wife will conceive and have a fruitful labor. Family is so important because it is they who carry your genes and your blood and your name and will care for you and their Mother as no one else possibly could with a Christian heart when you are both in your golden years. I will offer my prayers for you and your wife this very day that you will report back to us shortly letting us know that her condition has changed, and now reflects a vast improvement in that she is fertile and that she is with child! May the Lord Jesus hear our prayers! May God Bless You and your wife and family-to-be. Amen.

"He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children .... " -- PSALM 113:9 (KJV)

​

____________________
/>http://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/144-prayerangels-blog/
 
Lord God, I am praying for the success of this IVF treatment to conceive a child. Please Lord, make this happen so this couple will be fulfilled in love. In Jesus name I pray.
 
Brother Praying for you. You might be under curses of your self's reasons or your forefathers. Please ask pardon to Almighty Father for the every sin our forefathers have done and this will be washed in Jesus blood. Try to read the book spiritual book of Curses to Blessings written by ###.
 
Praying for you and your wife. May the Lord, our God will grant your heart's desire. The same prayer also for us, that soon we will be blessed with children who will join with us in praising and thanking God. May the joy and the great blessings of the Lord be upon us. Praying in Jesus's name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to find financial stability, mental peace, joy, and strength. That the dark times turn to light. That my actions reflect my desires in life. That I turn away from sin, and become stable and the example my family deserves. That my true self and heart flows through the darkness...
Replies
6
Views
345
Please pray for my five or six bedroom house and that it goes smoothly with section 8 so we are able to move in the well-kept five or six bedroom on the Northside of ### once this current housing lease ends on August 31st in Jesus name. Pray that the housing authority and section 8 get all the...
Replies
7
Views
265
Please Jesus I’m desperately asking for a miracle in my life today. Please heal my breathing let it be regular easy normal non-painful unrestricted no chest pain or shortness of breath now. I just want to be a healthy healed ### year old grandmother to my grandson. In Jesus’s holy name I pray. Amen
Replies
10
Views
447
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom