Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbreezes67

Faithful Servant
Lord open my ###'s heart, my ###'s mind, my ###, and my ###. Give them wisdom, lift the dullness of heart to focus on you. Reach them and let them know that the death of their father and my ###'s husband was not meant to hurt them. You have a plan Lord make it clear. Let them hear your still small voice.

Prayers for myself, my ###, and living situation, her studies, and her clinical rotations. Reach my ### and the hardness of heart currently he has towards me, his brother, and my ###. Help him to forgive Lord and help him to change. Prayer for my work situation that you may provide some relief to the work load. Give me help and wisdom to say what you want me to say. Prayers for my enemies that you may help them to find you. Forgive me for my pride and lack of kindness Lord... Vindicate me from those who would say evil things about me. Let the truth ring out. Help me to let go of what I can't change.

New church Lord or change me.

In Jesus name Amen!
 
Child of God,

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my family’s life (including myself), and all those that I love and pray for. Bless my family and friends exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Cause us to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the Word of God. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God.

God bless my family and friends. Save, Bless, Protect, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me (including Me). And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list including all your family and friends. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for guiding me. I need you Lord now. I pray my grandson ### go to court today and the judge closes out his case. I pray ###'s mom keeps home with her, help him getting into community college, and find a job. I pray my grandson ### goes back to school, and find job. I pray my...
Replies
11
Views
142
I would like immediate emergency prayers for my family. My brother has severe mental illness and won't stop yelling at my mom please Jesus Christ help him to stop yelling and saying offensive things screaming loudly and saying bad things about my uncle. He is screaming so loudly the neibours...
Replies
11
Views
138
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and The Holy Spirit, in my life, my sons and daughters life, my brothers and sisters life, please. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, Thank you. Jesus, I pray ### will stay faithful to ###...
Replies
10
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom