Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for multiple individuals and situations, including health, family, and personal challenges.

  • Thread starter Thread starter I_Care
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I_Care

Guest
I pray tonight for peace and grace. It all seems like too much. I am face with problems and anxieties I feel completely unequipped to deal with. I pray for grace and wisdom.
 
Heavenly Father,
I thank and praise you for ###.
Father,
You see the origin of all his or her problems and I ask for strength and perseverance for this Child of God.
Let this be a time of faith building, a time of coming to know Your absolute faithfulness and lovingkindness.
This is no time to falter or to lose heart.
You are a Majestic and all powerful Savior.
And You grow Children of faith into Men and Women of God!
We just cannot keep allowing the enemy to slap our souls around like he's been doing.
We need to stop him with the power You give us in the All powerful might of Your Name, Lord Jesus. (Luke 10.18-20).
May You lead this blessed person to read Eph 6, in fact all of this book.
Help them to know You Lord Jesus and who they are in You!
Lord, bind the enemy forces that have come against this soul.
Please put them where they belong... far from this person and never allow them to return.
Fill the void with Your blessed Presence.
Let them seek Your face and let them know You! The One, True, ALLMighty God! Who saves to the uttermost all that come to You through Christ Jesus who forever lives to make intercession for us. (Heb 7.25)
Friend, God will keep in perfect peace, those whose mind is stayed on Him and who trusts in Him. See Isaiah 26.3.
Whatever it is You are going through, God will see you through.
Please friend, put ALL your trust in Christ.
For He is Your greatest hope and will answer you as you call upon Him in faith.
Father God, to You be the honor and all the glory.
Let Your Sweet Grace and Holy Spirit touch and restore this hurting soul.
For You alone are able to supply their every need according to Your riches in glory, by Christ Jesus, in who's precious Name I pray.
Amen and Amen.
 
Father God You see this ### situation, problems and anxieties. I ask that you would bless ### with peace and grace, and give ### the wisdom needed in all circumstances. This I ask in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God to honor your prayer request. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

Let’s Pray: God thank You for working out all things for my good. Don’t let me allow anything to distract me from remembering and resting in Your promises to me. Teach me how and help me to always keep my focus on You, Your Word, and the promises You made to me. Help me think clear righteous thoughts; thoughts of victory and not defeat.

Don’t let anxiety and fear interfere or try to rule my life. Deliver Me Lord Jesus of every spirit that is not of you trying to destroy or hinder my walk with You. Fill my heart and mind with faith, peace, encouragement, courage, and determination to not give up. Don’t ever allow me to allow defeat to be an option in my life. God I know in my heart, that all things will work out for my Good because I love You. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer and every member of this prayer site. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
7
Views
290
My heavenly father I come before you right now and my heart is heavy I want to see this ministry that you've given me here at the firebrands it's supposed to be a Street Ministry and Outreach to the lost and those who battle addictions in the homeless out in the streets I want to be out there...
Replies
6
Views
211
Church home, sense of belonging, wise godly counselors, feasting on the word and applying it. Spiritual growth, metamorphosis, helpful to others, gainful employment, tithing, healing, joy, peace, godly relationships, helping others. Letting go of worry, concerns, and bitterness Need Vindication...
Replies
7
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom