2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
I have been trying to get pregnant for a year now with no results. Please pray for me to get pregnant. I am getting older and time is of the essence. If it is God's will, I know it will happen. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
336
Janella2631
J
  • Locked
Ok since yesterday when I asked for urgent prayer to expedite investment refund from company I invested in, the guy was very nice when I txt him about it and was sorry for the delay and assures me it will happen...! Just keep praying everyone for favor in this situation and ASAP. I need to get...
Replies
4
Views
259
D
  • Locked
### FROM ### NEW MARRIED COUPLE. FOR GREAT JOYFUL MIRACLES AND RELATIONSHIP NOW!!! THANK YOU, GREAT GOD!!!
Replies
4
Views
366
A
  • Locked
I have been suffering from chronic headache for part 4 months without money to take care of myself. I am jobless; I need God's intervention in my situation.
Replies
5
Views
368
daydream6459
D
E
  • Locked
almost halfway over my financial problem number ###. Not there yet. keep praying friends please. Keep pryaing amen and thank you
Replies
8
Views
368
EasTNChik
E
A
  • Locked
I am suffering from financial burden and I need to settle it this month, please send me somebody that will help me in my urgent need.
Replies
6
Views
301
luiza
L
A
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband ### to get well soon from his fever and cough so he can go back to work. Also for a complete healing of his acidity. Thank you & God bless us all
Replies
3
Views
292
daydream6459
D
A
  • Locked
I'm going through a divorce and my husband, I love him, but he cannot see his faults at all. He believes his verbally abusive behavior toward me was justified. Everything is my fault, and the meanest things have come from his mouth. He has put me at a very low point! I pray for a softening of my...
Replies
6
Views
656
Janella2631
J
A
  • Locked
Please pray for my 2 daughters ### & ### to get well soon for their cough and to sleep well always. Also pray for their auntie who is taking care of them for love, patience & knowledge, good health to take care of my daughter properly, also for her husband. May God bless my daughters with...
Replies
2
Views
312
daydream6459
D
L
  • Locked
Well I finally got a job interview yesterday please pray with me that I get this job to provide for my family. Please pray for my ### that she comes home soon.
Replies
2
Views
257
daydream6459
D
Back
Top Bottom