2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

I
  • Locked
I got a call this morning from my Mom at the hospital. According to the doctors, ### is suffering from blood loss. Her body is in shock and they have every single type of medication keeping her going. They have a procedure planned to look in her stomach to try and find where she is bleeding...
Replies
4
Views
969
daydream6459
D
B
  • Locked
My name is ###. Please pray for my relationship with my fiance ###. He needs a real healing from the Lord from his past relationship before he can move on I believe. His heart is cold and bitter and he takes it out on me all the time. We have been separated now for several weeks without any...
Replies
3
Views
372
daydream6459
D
S
  • Locked
Please could you stand in the gap for my ###'s healing She has been admitted in hospital. She has had no appetite to eat any food and now is on the drip. They also said they found water on her lung. Please could you stand in agreement with me for healing.
Replies
6
Views
390
Shevon
S
I
  • Locked
I have numerous heavy needs on my heart this morning. I am struggling to remain positive, focused, and productive. Grant me the strength to let them go to God and let His will be done. Please ease my anxiety. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
352
daydream6459
D
J
  • Locked
Dear, Please pray that ### the guy I love with all my heart proposes me for marriage and we have our parents blessings. Regards, ###
Replies
2
Views
224
daydream6459
D
C
  • Locked
kindly pray to make me and my family happy from all temporary unrest and help solve the day to day problems.
Replies
6
Views
305
daydream6459
D
A
  • Locked
I suffer from trauma's, which broke my personality. A part of me is feminine (although I'm not gay), there's always a helpless little "girl" on the inside, so to say. As a result of that I experience much fear and pressure, and got addicted to porn from an early age, (I'm ### now), I quit about...
Replies
7
Views
520
daydream6459
D
V
  • Locked
Thank you God for making yesterday a great day. Watch over my ###. Help her have a good day today without any pain. Thank you for keeping my ### from doing mean things to us. Watch over my new found ###, help them have a great day. Thank you God, thank you.
Replies
2
Views
279
M
  • Locked
I request prayer that my inability to walk will improve. I have always had problems with balance and have to walk with a cane all the time but most every year my left knee goes out but this year it is both my knees, legs, and feet and I can only barely move with a good bit of pain and it is...
Replies
2
Views
300
B
  • Locked
Dear Father in heaven, almost one week ago, I got a word about my life—from someone who is truly one of your servants that the breakthrough has arrived. If this is truth and I really have won, then please tonight remove all the awful fear that is there—whenever the child who bullied me is in...
Replies
1
Views
284
Back
Top Bottom