2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

D
  • Locked
Didn't get the job I don't know why but my future is looking very very very lonely and bleak why is everything going so wrong for so long
Replies
4
Views
314
angel*
A
V
  • Locked
O Lord, I am trying to gain experience in the computer industry. I am doing all that I can, please help me so I can get a sponser to finance me such that I can setup my own internet cafe. I've been trying so hard to find but without you nothing can. Thank you for looking out for me. I feel...
Replies
2
Views
226
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
2
Views
228
P
  • Locked
Dear God, I am trying to gain experience in the transportation industry. I am doing all that I can, please help me so I can launch my career. I've been trying so hard to find a job. Thank you for looking out for me. I feel fortunate that I am in the position to even look for such opportunities...
Replies
2
Views
232
  • Locked
Brethren, pray that the almighty God should protect my work until I retire by myself not any man born of woman should remove me because of lateness, tribalism, wickedness, etc. Let God help me and I should not fall victim eventhough today I came late, let God forgive me and should not allow my...
Replies
2
Views
297
B
  • Locked
I am begging everyone to pray for me, I have a very heavy load on my back and I don't know how and where to turn to. so please pray to our creator for him to give me strength and guidance to find a way to get help to reach the unreacheables in ###. I received a phone call from a young man whose...
Replies
4
Views
370
E
  • Locked
Please, pray for my brother ###, as he is getting ready to pass his drivers written exam.
Replies
2
Views
226
C
  • Locked
Dear friends! Today a year has passed since an awful accident happened to ###-old Ukrainian boy ###. For one year he is in intensive care, for one year he fights for his young life… For one year his father and mother day by day go to hospital… God bless you for your prayers, because he...
Replies
5
Views
330
O
  • Locked
Pls, im in midle of no wia in my life nw, evry hope N aspiration N faith i had in me sims 2 reach a dead end. My faith in God is lowest in my life nw, evrytin sims 2 b against me, my parents N siblins are sufrenin, my ### visa aplicatn sims 2 hit a hitch N dead end, worse stil, my parents borwd...
Replies
4
Views
279
I
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. She is in the hospital and has some internal bleeding. The doctor says she could pass tonight. I am believing otherwise... Thank you.
Replies
2
Views
263
Back
Top Bottom