Sponsership

  • Thread starter Thread starter vincent kimbowa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vincent kimbowa

Guest
O Lord, I am trying to gain experience in the computer industry. I am doing all that I can, please help me so I can get a sponser to finance me such that I can setup my own internet cafe. I've been trying so hard to find but without you nothing can. Thank you for looking out for me. I feel fortunate that I am in the position to even look for such opportunities. ###
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard our prayers. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

God Has Heard Your Prayers,

Encourager ### ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've got a sponsorship to study Masters degree course online but I don't have a laptop. Pray for me for God's intervention. Rev ### from ###.
Replies
10
Views
390
Dear Lord Jesus, Let me summit up at several places I’ve been to OK places that were nice at least had a good home or a nice workplace one or the other did not treat me. Well wouldn’t let me have equal opportunities. Hold little tiny things against me. Taking a test too early miss reading...
Replies
8
Views
133
Dear Lord Jesus, I’m not trying to sound arrogant and mean, but it would mean a lot to me to just have a small TV spot or even a big one this year before my next birthday by the end of the year. It makes me really happy, especially after all that I’ve went through losing my job being...
Replies
10
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom